To publish your Full paper into the proceedings, please:
Log into your account by clicking HERE
Make sure you are registered to the conference
Click on the button ‘Upload Full Paper‘
Must not exceed 5Mb in size
Confirming a paper
Please note: a paper is accepted (oral or poster) on the condition that a person who has confirmed his/her registration (payment or student status validated) declares that he/she will be delivering the paper BEFORE June 19th 2019 to be included into the proceedings.
- Log into your account by clicking HERE
- Once registered at the conference, you will be able to declare yourself as a speaker (button « Present a Paper »)
- Please then enter the number of the paper you want to confirm.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: 1 registered participant can only present 2 papers, 1 registered student can only present 1 paper
Due to the overwhelming interest in the 8th European Conference for Aeronautics and Space Sciences, the time slot have had to be constrained for all presentations to the strict limit of 20 minutes plus 5 minutes for discussion.
PowerPoint slides should be prepared in 4/3 format except for plenary speakers, please prepare 16/9 slides.
You must arrive 15 minutes before your session to « check-in » with the chairman of the session.
Please provide before your presentation a brief text (2 or 3 lines) for the chair to introduce you to the audience.
You must display your poster as soon as you arrive. You will find your reserved place by referring to the number on your paper.
We propose the format A0 portrait for your poster (0.84m × 1.19m).
The boards are made of PVC, and we recommend using blu tack or easily removable double-sided tape, available on site.
Make sure your documents are not too heavy and avoid laminated plastic or cardboard-backed sheets. You will not be able to use pins or drawing pins.
The title of your poster must appear at the top, in 25 mm-high capital letters. Make sure that the authors and their corresponding organisations are clearly visible.
Best Student Paper Award
If you register as a student you have the opportunity to compete for the Best Student Paper Award.
- The selection of the best paper will be based on the full manuscript (not the abstract) received by the deadline.
- The selection will be performed by the relevant EUCASS Technical Committee members on Sunday 30 June evening
- The student must have registered by Sunday 30 June 5pm at the latest; he must also present the paper in person, whether it is an oral or a poster presentation.
- The students selected (one by symposium) will be inviting by EUCASS to the Gala dinner for the prize ceremony on Wednesday evening.
In order to indicate your choice you need to declare yourself as a speaker on your personal account by clicking on the « Present a paper » button.
You will be asked if you want to participate in the Best Student Paper Award so that the Scientific Committee knows beforehand about your decision.