EUCASS is the largest aerospace conference in Europe, second only to SCITECH in the USA.
This is the eighth EUCASS conference after Moscow (2005), Brussels (2007), Versailles (2009), Saint Petersburg (2011), Munich (2013), Krakow (2015) and Milano (2017).
The conference is organized by the EUCASS association, founded by a group of European scientists and engineers in order to provide, on the European continent, a high quality forum for the world aerospace scientific community. It is operated by the best specialists in EU, Russia and NIS. It attracts all players, research scientists, engineers, managers and decision makers, world over. It positions itself at the service of agencies and industry and strives to reduce the time to market of discoveries in academic laboratories. Its goal is to foster the competitiveness of its end users, industry and agencies alike.
- Review the state of the art in Aeronautics and Space Sciences, focusing on promising innovations.
- Bring recent scientific breakthroughs to the attention of industry.
- Develop synergies between Aeronautics and Space, academia and industry.
- Give agencies and industry the opportunity to present their programs.
- Open the conference agenda to new end-use topics in addition to the traditional enabling sciences.
- Invite participants to take advantage of the comprehensive coverage offered by the program for the conception of future multidisciplinary projects.
- Offer PhD students to mix with senior researcher and engineers through very affordable registration fees.
All presented papers will receive a DOI and be downloadable free of charge from the EUCASS website.
The conference focusses on advances in aeronautics and space sciences. It will feature seven parallel symposia:
- System Integration
- Flight Physics
- Flight Dynamics, GNC & Avionics
- Structures and Materials
- Propulsion Physics
- Conference on “Reusable Systems for Space Access”, by CNES, DLR and ONERA
- Workshop on “In-Situ Resource Utilization”
Call for papers
You are invited to submit a 500-word abstract from 25 October till 19 December 2018.
Authors of accepted abstracts will be invited to prepare a full 10-15 page paper and submit it before the deadline of 19 June, 2019.
Papers effectively presented and submitted in due time will be published in the conference proceedings with their DOI numbers.
All papers must be submitted and presented in English, the official language of the conference.